Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 4 of the Sketch Project


I woke up a bit late this morning, so I had to sketch something quicker than usual. I picked my favorite pair of shoes (I promise, I really don't have a foot fetish). They are black patent leather pumps - shiny - and I tried to get some of the light reflection, but it was difficult. Fun shoes, and fun to sketch.

I also am about to embark on a mini missions trip up to the city of Hoopa - would appreciate any and all prayers, and I won't be posting tomorrow, because I will be out of pocket. I will do two on Saturday. Blessings fellow bloggers!


5 comments:

Sharoo said...

I'm loving this! You're challenging me to get out there and get back into art. It's been years since I really did anything and now I'm really feeling motivated to get back into . . . keep an eye out - you might inspire something on my blog! Good work and great sketches?

Amy Ellison said...

If I may: those shoes look more comfortable to sketch than to wear... I'm just sayin.. I only wear heels to weddings ;)

Anonymous said...

Love you friend! Have a great few days & can't wait to hear about your adventures!

The French said...

You really should put these in a web album when the blogrimage ends.

I'm enjoying the posts.

I hope you and Blake are well!

Anonymous said...

Very impressive. Great job, Beth!