Sunday, March 14, 2010

The 30 Day Blogrimage of Glory

Well... I was realizing today that it's been 4 1/2 years since I've blogged consistently. I say, that is 4 1/2 years too long to be without blogging. So Joe and Pradeep - so glad you birthed the blogrimage.

The whole idea of a 30 day Blogrimage is to do something... anything... for 30 days and document what happens on a blog. Any and all are welcome. We begin March 15th, 2010.

While pondering the many fun things I could do daily for 30 days and write about, I think I landed on the glory of sketching.

I will be sketching many somethings for the next 30 days of my life, taking a picture of it, and posting it on here.

I'm not that great at sketching, which is why I'd like to practice for 30 days and see what comes out. The Lord knows :).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Fuzzing warmly about the blog community rejuvenation.