Friday, April 2, 2010

Days 18 and 19 of the Sketch Project

My brother-in-law Pete got me a super cool Christmas present this past year: a calculator watch... from Japan. It is orange and white, and all of my students are jealous:

Today, I also felt compelled to give an Ode to Birds. I absolutely love all things birds, so it was a bummer when I woke up to our cat, Bob, having left a scattered pile of feathers on the back porch. Bob is a vicious hunter. Also, while driving around, a bird decided to hang out in the middle of the street, and then met the grill on my truck. :(. So, a free sketch of birds:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome watch! I like your sketch of it also - fun, funky perspective.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Very nice.

Haley Rae French said...

oh yea. love the watch, beth! my students would go nuts over that too.

Jeremy Benson said...

the birds are so stylish.